![]() |
| Casey Isabella and I |
Casey and I have known each other since 2009 and have been friends since then. We decided back in the end of august to date and as soon as we decided we wanted to be together is as soon as Isabella and I jumped on a plane to move to Texas to be with him. (For those of you who don't know Isabella is my daughter who's almost 1yrs old and I haven't been with her father since we found out about the pregnancy.)
From the second our plane landed in Texas and we drove to our new home with nothing but a few suitcases and a very sleepy baby girl, we knew we made the best decision.
| Casey and Isabella |
Since then we've been such a happy couple and Isabella has grown to love him so much. She looks at him as another father and I am the happiest I've been in a long time with someone. He loves Isabella as his own and truly I couldn't ask for anyone better.
So bringing it back to the last few weeks, we went to New Jersey for Christmas and Michigan for New Years, both really lovely times. And with plans to buy a house in Tennessee in a few months what we really needed for Christmas was home supplies which is exactly what we got. From an ice cream maker to a whole queen bed set. Of course Isabella was spoiled with toys, clothes and everything else she could want and need. As exciting as it was to be going to visit meeting each other families definitely nerve wrecking. The approval of my family means the world to me and now we laugh and say that my family loves him more than they love me. Meeting his family was kind of a whirlwind. It all happened so fast that I'm still starting to remember things that happened but his brother Craig and sister in law Ann definitely helped make me feel so comfortable.
Now back home in Texas (for now) and getting back into our routine and planning for Isabella's 1st birthday! Can't believe its came so fast

No comments:
Post a Comment