Not many people know this but I'm learning how to tattoo. I have been drawing up tattoos for friends and for some of my friends who are professional tattoo artists and they never have to change the design. So my husband who is super understanding and supportive in that I want to do everything for Valentine's Day bought be a tattoo kit. I have been practicing on fruit and so finally a few months ago my husband let me tattoo him. It's a cover tattoo and being that i did it on his back and he kept jumping around i do need to touch it up but my friends who do this for a living are very proud with me and hope that when I get more experience I'll be able to tattoo some of them and work with them as well! Here's some photos of designs i drew and Casey's tattoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment