I can't believe it! Isabella is two! Everyone says terrible twos but I guess it's gonna depend on how she is and how well I can handle what comes our way! But all in all our baby girl is growing up! I can't believe how fast time has flown by! Seems like yesterday I was holding her for the first time watching her open her eyes and look at me knowing I was her mother and I would do everything and anything I could to protect her.
So two years old. Can you believe it? I know we are still in shock! She is the most amazing little girl I've ever met and it could be because she is my daughter but she is a great and smart little girl. She can sing all of the itsy bitsy spider and twinkle twinkle with the hand movements, she is learning how to do her abc's in sign language and I couldn't be more proud of how obsessed she is with trying to read! Her appetite for learning surpasses mine when i was her age and I am so excited to see what amazing things she'll do next! Though she is very independent and loves to do things by herself I sort of wish that she was still super cuddly and latched on to me when we're watching a movie together. I know it's a good thing and that it will be great for when she starts school but I can't help but wish she was a little more attached to me now before she becomes a teenager (which will come in a blink of an eye) and want nothing to do with us or family time anymore. I wish she could never grow up and could stay my little baby forever! Lol unrealistic but still a mom can wish.
We took her out for her birthday. Her big birthday party will be in a few weeks and we'll post about that with pictures. We've been working extremely hard on everything for her birthday so we are so excited to share it all with everyone! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment