For the last few months we've been looking into buying our first home. With everything that went wrong the first time we tried to buy a home we waited almost a year and decided to try again. We went to an open house of a house we've passed by many of time while it was being built and now completed and the realtor there was the sweetest woman you could ever meet. We had been talking to a real estate agent prior but she was extremely difficult to get a hold of and even though she was very nice we just couldn't handle that. The second we started talking to our new real estate agent Dian and explained to her what we were looking for in our future home she said she had what she thinks would be perfect. It's a fixed upper, exactly what we want. Super close to post, perfect for what we need. 3beds two baths, great! And a good lot with a nice back yard for our dog, perfect! She has the listing and the guy who ones it is also her client so she was able to negotiate with him a good deal! We talked to the lender and got approved for an fha loan because we dont think with the work that needs to be done to the house it will approve for va. So now the inspection the appraisal and the signing. Hopefully all goes well and we're hoping for good thoughts and prayers our way!
So for the other news. My mother and I had a discussion about what I want to do. And I have been debating going into real estate. She is so happy about that and thinks I'd be fabulous at that so when I discussed that being a possibility with our realtor she told me thats exciting and great idea. After helping her with information on the home i found online and through public records she said that when i get my license she'd love if I would come work with her! I already have a place to work once i get my real estate license! What a great opportunity! I couldn't be more ecstatic at what great things happen when you keep such a positive attitude!
Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment