Oh my! I've been looking for recipes for Isabella's second birthday ( to be posted later) and during my search for some Italian meals I can make for a party that we don't eat on a regular basis I just so happen to come across this recipe. Being that I love this bread and am cooking for quite a few people for her birthday I thought, "well why not make this bread?" So last night I made a test bread and it tasted exactly like the bread! Im so excited about it and i absolutely cannot wait to make this for Isabella's birthday! Hope you all enjoy this as much as we did!
The recipe is for two loaves i halted everything except wait time and cook time to make the one.
Ingredients:
1tbsp yeast
1tbsp sugar (we use stevia and works just the same)
2 1/2cup flour seperated
1cup warm water
1 tsp salt
2tbsp rosemary
2tbsp butter
Directions:
1. Put yeast sugar (stevia) and water in large bowl or food processor
2. Mix in 1tbsp butter, salt and 2cups of flour
3. Add 1tbsp chopped rosemary
4. Knead then in a bowl drizzle olive oil place dough in bowl cover with towl and let rise in a warm place until dough size doubles. (about an hr)
5. Take dough and pound it down until flat and seperate it into two loaves.
6. Let dough rest for 5 mins
7. Shape the dough into ovals and sprinkle the remaining rosemary onto the top of through loaves lightly pressing them into the top
8. Spray pan down with cooking spray and place dough into pan
9. Let rise once more until doubled (about 45min)
10. Preheat oven to 375
11. Bake for 15-20min, until light brown
12. Spread remaining butter on top of loaves and salt if desired
Hope you enjoy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment